Glazer Properties acquires, owns, and manages commercial real estate
throughout the United States.
• Individual shopping centers or portfolios that are:
• Anchored, shadow-anchored or non-anchored multi-tenant assets.
• Located in primary markets having strong demographics.
• Stabilized assets whose income is consistent and in place.
• Value-add assets whose location is strong, but may require lease-up
• Office and Medical Office (on or off campus) buildings or portfolios.
• Stabilized multi-tenant assets in primary markets.
• Stabilized assets in primary markets with strong demographic profiles
• All cash
• Assumption of existing debt
• Placement of new debt
• No financing contingencies
• A large in-house staff that allows for aggressive inspection periods and expedious closing timeframes.
• A storied history of ownership cultivated over decades of experience.